Thursday 19 August 2010

Taking the plunge - joining a business networking group

Hello Again.

Well I have gone and done it now ... I have done something I vowed never to do again.  I have joined a networking group.  However unlike my previous encounters with networking groups as I described in my previous posts I have joined a group that is specific to my target audience.  In all honesty I didn't even know that such a group existed. I discovered this group by accident when I attended an ILM networking event.  One of the presenters, Tessa Hood, advised that I should look into this group as it was more targeted to networking at a more corporate level. Incidentally it was that event where I met Tessa for the first time and she managed to convince me to give networking another go.  So thank you Tessa and maybe this time it will work.

So are you interested in knowing which business networking group I have joined????  Well, I will reveal all next time and you will learn that I am a sucker for a bargain - yes indeed ladies and gents I am a a stereotypical Scotsman so offering me a deal will always help convince me to part with my cash - that an wee dram of the the single malt.  So until next time ...

Happy networking

1 comment: