Friday 13 August 2010

Yey at last I'm blogging ...

Hi to anyone who has found their way to this page.  The purpose of this blog is to publicise my ongoing experiment with business networking.  My vision for this blog is to provide my readers with honest updates that will hopefully educate and inform them if they are new to business networking. I hope to be as interactive as possible with my following however I may have short periods where there are no updates or responses to your queries, but I will endeavour to reply to everyone who has a question. 

To give your some context of my experiment, I am a business coach who works with leaders in their organisations and I facilitate performance improvements in them (or their teams) by helping them to master their psychology.  As part of my marketing strategy I have decided to have another go at business networking, but this time I want to learn how to make it work effectively for me. 

In my up and coming posts I will be recalling and reflecting on my previous "nightmares" in networking which I'm sure of lot of you will relate to.  Allied to that I want to pass on all the wonderful wisdom that I am picking up from the seasoned "networkers" so that networking can be made to pay.  My hope is that you don't have to waste valuable time and resource (as I did) and will find the shortcuts (if there are any) quicker.  I will also be brutally honest with anything that I am unhappy about - this is after all an experiment - so does it work - we'll see!

My experiment will last one year from today Friday 13th August (lucky for some!!!!).

I look forward to connecting with you soon.

warmest regards
Mark aka the business networking cynic ...

No comments:

Post a Comment